- Gis & Patches
- Training Gear
- Mobility Tools
- Gear Bundles
- Posters & Pics
- Gracie Diet
- Health & Hygiene
- Grappling Mats
- Grappling Dummies
- Bullyproof Camps
- Gracie Survival Tactics Seminars
Join our network of affiliate websites and begin earning profits immediately. We recently updated our affiliate program to better serve our partners needs so any affiliate accounts created between 6/2010 - 4/20/2011 will need to be re-created.Sign Up
If you own a martial arts school, retail store, Gracie Garage or an online store, you qualify for special wholesale discounts on Gracie Gear and other merchandise. To learn more about our wholesale program, simply click the button below!Apply Now
Defense Barrier Foam
Defense Barrier Foam helps provide a barrier between you and mat grime.
Plus, it's loaded with 5 essential skin conditioners known to promote healthier skin:
- Lanolin— a natural moisturizer.
- Aloe Vera — natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Jojoba— to help maintain healthy skin and promotes healing.
- Wheat Germ Extract— a natural moisturizer rich in Vitamins D and E.
- Vitamin E— to help maintain the skin's oil balance during the cleansing process and to reduce trans-epidermal water loss from skin. It also strengthens the skin's barrier function.
- Extends the "hygiene regimen" Defense Soap recommends for combat athletes.
Usage: For best results apply before class to the entire surface of your skin. Make sure you dry your skin first. Pay particular attention to the back of the neck and around the hairline where training partners most often lay their hands.
If you are a wholesaler located in the United States, and are interested in reselling Defense products, then the first step is to click here to create a wholesale account. The link will redirect you to their site and ask you for a referral code in order to complete the process. Please enter "GRACIEHQ" as the referral code to get started and access wholesale pricing for their products.